Its okay… we all make mistakes sometimes. At least you are here now. Clicking Awesome has helped many businesses after they had been working with other companies. If you are paying a ton of money to see results and aren’t getting what you are paying for – give us a call and we can probably explain the situation. Many marketing companies prefer you are in the dark of what you are actually getting for your money. We are very straight forward. You won’t find better value in experienced digital marketing from anyone else. So if you already went with the “other” guy… just let us know, after all hindsight is 20/20.
If in case you are wondering here are 5 tips to keep you from hiring the wrong people again in the future:
- Make sure that they are transparent in the beginning about the cost of the work and there aren’t any hidden fees.
- Stay clear of longer than 1 year commitments and contracts. They can be a great tool to keep you from leaving when things aren’t working.
- Talk with the staff that is going to be doing the actual work. Nothing is better than the phase when they are trying to sell you service.
- Ask them about their experience working with your industry and if they are working with a competitor at the same time.
- Make sure that they have the internal bandwidth to support your needs without outsourcing.
Don’t let perfection get in the way of greatness.
Even if everything checks out perfectly, if you aren’t comfortable in the way they speak to you, or they can’t speak on your level, it probably won’t be a great fit.
Keep in mind that your decision on who is going to help you with your marketing campaigns can indeed have a massive impact on your business. For example, let’s say that a marketing vendor promises a certain amount of traffic or sales to be delivered to you and they fall short. Many companies would implement black hat tactics or short term artificial methods that could get your website or brand punished in the long term for doing “spammy” types of practices. A lot is at stake when choosing the right vendor. Do your homework, and no matter what feel good about the people you are going to work with – after all your paying for it.